Share your videos and photos
Help NEA spread the word during October.
Submit your photo or video today.
Here’s what we need:
- Close-up photo (or video) of a person's face and shoulders with a handwritten sign in front of their chest
- Sign should be 8.5"x11" handwritten with a thick marking pen so easily readable
- Message on sign should be BRIEF, personal, and answer either of the following questions:
How do you feel about eczema?
What do you want other people to know about eczema?
- I'm 39 and I've had it all my life.
- If I could stop scratching, I would.
- It's not contagious.
- I'm not a bad parent.
- It's a battle I've had all my life.
- I don't have it because I did something wrong.
- People don't want to shake my hand.
- I itch all the time.
- It doesn't change who I am.
If you are submitting a video: you can be holding your sign and speaking your message.
Thank you for helping spread the word about eczema!
Use the form below to upload your photos and videos to NEA.
All fields are required
Please read the Photo/Video Release Form: