Doctor Appointment Tips
- What will soothe itch at bedtime?
- What can be put in the tub for some relief?
- My feet burn when I put cream on, what should I use?
Have your doctor help you set up a “complete care plan” including:
- What to do on a daily basis
- How to make changes based on how your skin is doing
- Suggestions for over the counter products
Also ask your doctor about alternating medicines. The Pilkington family noticed that when they put meds on their daughter’s skin it would work at first, then eventually stop working. Their doctor suggested alternating between 2 different ointments every 3 days or so. This has worked for the Pilkington's.
From NEA Member Laurie Pilkington