Education Resource Center: Eczema Treatment Information
The word eczema comes from a Greek word that means to effervesce or bubble or boil over. Learning more about eczema will help you understand it. You will learn how to treat you or your childs symptoms and flares. It is important to remember that many people have eczema. Right now, as many as 35 million American may have it. There is no need to be embarrassed by your eczema you are not alone.
- Options For Treatment
- What Do People Use to Treat Their Eczema?
- First Steps in Treating Eczema
- Using Prescription Creams and Ointments
- Using Topical Prescription Steroids
- Topical, Prescription, Steroid-Free Options for Eczema
- Nontraditional Treatments to Treat Eczema
- Treating Refractory or Severe Eczema
- Best Treatment Plan for Me or My Child